At Endless Speech and Language Service you can expect, one-on-one therapy, evidenced-based approaches individualized according to your child’s goals and preferences, and a dedicated caring team.
We Focus On:
- Identifying a need and seeking early intervention to unlock a child’s full potential in the shortest amount of time.
- Initial Screening and Evaluation using a variety of diagnostic tools to develop a complete assessment of the child’s current abilities.
- Consultation in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Instruct clients of techniques for more effective communication.
- Monitor clients progress and adjust treatment as needed.
Your child may benefit from Speech Therapy if he/she has:
- Limited vocalization/recognizing common items
- Trouble asking/answering questions
- Slurred speech or frustrated when speaking
- Limited communication with family and friends
We also offer CHILD FIND service for daycares, head start, and private schools. This is a screening service in an effort to locate, identify, and evaluate children who may have a developmental delay.
4 Step Process to Overcoming Speech and Language Impairments